Saturday, November 13, 2010

TnGo rebates?


Hi friends - for your info and to check your Touch N Go & Tagged Cards for the rebates accumulated in your cards . Please read the info .

Recently I was talking to a friend, who travels alot during the course of the business . He told me out of curiousity, he heard about the rebates toll users are entitled to . So he asked the person at the toll office (where you can top up your Touch N Go (like those in Sg Besi, Ayer Keroh, Sg Buloh, Bkt Raja and the one entering Shah Alam) about the rebate when he went there for a top up . She told him that the rebates you have accumulated need to be credited to your Touch N Go "within" 6 months . Otherwise, the rebates will be extinguish ( that is "kaput") . if not credited to your Touch N Go within this period . To his surprise, he got a rebate of RM468 .

My mate told me since I always travel down to Singapore regularly, I should go and check it out what rebates I have and do it fast . So, this morning, on my way to Melaka, I stopped at Ayer Keroh toll to check my rebates . To my surprise, I have got RM58 and this amount was transferred to top up my Touch N Go card . What a pleasant surprise . Imagine, if I had heard about it earlier, I could have checked it earlier last year when I had to drive down to Singapore once every fortnight

So, for those of you who use the Tagged or Touch N Go card, go and check it out . Imagine the millions of $$$ Touch N Go operators have saved from giving out the rebates to deserving customers . Remember,you can only claim the rebates at the Toll area where you can top up your card . You cant get the rebates done when you top up your Touch N Go card in other places like ATM Machine, Bank, online, 7 Eleven etc . . . MUST BE AT TOLL Centre .


Touch N Go did announced it in the newspapers very briefly but little info or brochures were given out for obvious reasons . Wouldnt you do the same if you were the operator huh?

fwd email fr friends on 9 Nov 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment